Not much to say on this one, just a few final photos of the completed quilt I was calling "Apophenia", but which pattern is really called Fractured Flowers - as I'd previously decided, I bound it up in orange stripes with a hint of green, for the most part…..though naturally, I ran out of it after making an error, and in my attempt to finish the whole quilt on time, I used a little scrappy bit of other orange fabric, which tone I ended up liking better for being a little orange-er and warmer. That's okay, though: I still like the stripy fabric as well. Binge-watching for this binding was seasons 1 & 2 of "Grimm." How I love to bind a quilt and half-pay attention to bad television featuring pretty men. I am a middle-aged cliche.
A few more photos….the first is the whole completed top with binding still in progress on the upper and upper right-hand sides (you can see the little binding clippy things I've been using instead of pins, which I dearly love:)
And here is a slightly better view of the quilting,